Prominent Indian Retail Player
Role: Principal Architect – Enterprise Systems
Location: Mumbai/Bangalore India
Experience: 15+ years
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reporting to the CTO, this position would be responsible for building the engineering and technology functions and some of the key responsibilities are as follows:
- The Principal architect will be responsible for building highly scalable enterprise applications for clients.
- A passion for architecture and developing robust scalable systems and ability to come with innovative ideas and influence decision making in a collaborative manner.
- Conducting technical feasibility and driving agreement on requirements raised by Product Management
- Developing a roadmap for implementation and rollout of applications or solutions on the Springboot based micro-services Enterprise Platform.
- Evaluate applications, vendors or technologies that would be required to build/enhance the Enterprise applications needed to support the business operations
- Develop micro-services based architecture and solution on the enterprise area covering retail functions as per the need of client.
- Managing the technical team that will implement and support the applications
- Manage the implementation of solutions/applications by external vendors and system integrators
- Define quality metrics, delivering SLA’s and adhering them
- Ensure application readiness and availability as needed by future state
- Coordinate closely with other disciplines (especially Product, Operation and Field) to ensure alignment against larger organizational goals
- An ideal candidate would bring 15+ years of experience in SDLC with minimum 5 Years of experience in architecting, building and deploying micro-service based architecture.
- Proven experience in enterprise technology evaluation process, build, architect, design and implement highly distributed sytems.
- Experience of integrations with IBM Sterling OMS and WMS platform and with SAP ERP will be a plus.
- He/She should have good knowledge of fulfilment & warehouse business processes and should be able to map them to capabilities offered by IBM Sterling OMS and WMS product stack.
- Proven track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects.
- Good exposure towards working in the technology landscape which includes strategy, design, delivery, and innovation. Ability to make high impact decisions.
- She/He should have worked on Springboot, Java, Microservices, Cassandra/No-SQL, Kafka and Spark.
- Proven experience in providing architecture and designs for eCommerce platforms or Order Management / warehouse management systems with huge traffic and order volumes.
- Exposure to Order Management and Warehouse management systems, API Gateway like Kong or Ambassador, Authentications and authorizations like SAML, LDAP, Data, AI, ML, Bigdata is an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in designing and deploying large scale, distributed, multi-tenant enterprise applications.
- Seasoned Technology Professional who would love to work & be a part of the growth story of start-up and own the whole piece.
- BE/ B.Tech/ME/ M.Tech from Tier 1/ Premier Institutes would be preferred.