Posterity is hiring a Sr Software Analyst/Programmer Developer in New Delhi, IN. The primary purpose of this job is to provide technical and functional support under minimal supervision for multiple applications within the enterprise utilizing knowledge of the major peripheral systems that work in conjunction with the applications. Serve as a sole technician on small to medium projects, or within a project team on large scale projects.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Analyze, design, develop, document and test application programs and system components with varying complexities. Implements knowledge of the major peripheral systems that work in conjunction with assigned applications.
- Operate multiple projects concurrently and shift priorities as required to meet business requirements and deadlines.
- Collaborate with business unit and technical staff to ensure changes are implemented according to specifications.
- Respond to problem tickets, resolve issue, and create resolution documentation.
- Review problems, understanding the major impacts to technical and business-related areas, and provide basic recommendations and solutions that can be implemented to correct the problem.
- Provide technical guidance to staff with less experience and mentors peers on assigned systems.
- Serve as the primary technical expert within a mission critical application, acting as an internal consultant for all tasks in the analysis, design, testing and implementation of assignments.
- Continue to enhance technical knowledge and capabilities to develop a comprehensive understanding of assigned systems.
- Ensure Change Control and operational procedures are followed for all production-related changes.
- Assist with maintaining PenFed's compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances by abiding by compliance program and all policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintain a working knowledge of changes to policies and procedures within the IT Department.
- Education and Experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor's Degree in information technology, computer science, economics, finance, statistics or related field required.
- Minimum of four (4) years' of experience commensurate with role focus:
- Experience with DocuSign, Restful, CMS, Secure Coding Practices (OWASP and etc.), OOP Practices (SOLID, Design Patterns and etc.) and Responsive Design Concepts is highly preferred.
Full Benefits, 401k, PTO, excellent office space, great team, cool projects