The Management Consulting team is looking to hire a Manager in the Consumer markets and Industrial Products domain, with experience in Consulting and/or leading companies in the consumer markets sector, in the areas of supply chain management, specifically in Planning (Demand Planning/Forecasting and Demand-Supply match) and Order-to-Cash (O2C) processes. The individual will require to:
- Drive the solution thinking within the project team with minimal assistance from the Project Director
- Deliver program / projects as per defined timelines
- Drive team P&L by monitoring billing, fee collection, controlling project expenses etc.
- Manage client stakeholders in complex and intense consulting assignments
- Mine existing clients for additional business opportunities and drive aggressive sales efforts
- Drive Knowledge Management ; mentor & develop young consultants
Experience / Skills required
- MBA from a top-tier business school
- 7-10 years of experience with excellent understanding of end to end supply chain
- The individual should have managed the order-to-cash and supply chain fulfilment processes within the supply chain function across any of the industry environments [industrial products, commodities, e-commerce, FMCG etc].
- Have specific expertise in having led supply chain cost optimization projects, with impact on the order to cash processes for FMCG/commodity environments. Preferably been a part of any large scale supply chain initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering improvements in key O2C KPI’s including DSO, FTE productivity, Customer Satisfaction & Experience, Invoice & Collections etc.
- Hands on knowledge of running Order-to-Cash technology modules (SAP, Oracle, i2, JDA, Kinaxis, o9 Solutions, or any other cloud based applications) will be a strong added advantage
- Working knowledge of linear / non-linear optimization tools for supply chain efficiency
- APICS Certified professionals will be an added advantage
- Experience in working with “C” level executive clients
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong project planning and leadership