Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain the annual financial & operating plan, long term strategic plan and financial forecast model. Lead a structured financial forecasting and planning process.
- Develop and lead capital budgeting exercise.
- Develop and maintain monthly consolidated corporate reporting package including consolidated financial statements and analysis of key performance indicators.
- Analyzes financial statements with management, recommends action and participates in strategic financial planning
- Ability to Influence and persuade different stakeholders across functional domains.
- Provide MIS support to business leaders, ensuring achievement of financial and operating targets
- Prepare ad hoc analyses for CFO and other senior management team members
- Implement activity based costing methodology.
- Develop and run the Finance Business Partner program including leading & managing the team of Finance BPs.
Provide financial counsel in determining feasibility and business impact of new proposals/initiatives on revenue and profitability.
Lead system enhancement projects that results in reporting and analysis efficiencies